The best thing about being a geek is all the awesome stuff the world has to offer us. So without further ado, here is the Official Geek Bucket List:
- Build a functional robot.
- Get a car that runs on something other than gasoline.
- Know how machines I rely on actually run and have at least a moderate ability to fix them.
- Explore a cave.
- Identify a hidden superpower and use it (okay, a power).
- Convert a non-geek to geekdom.
- Become a connoisseur of something (coffee, wine, chocolate are expected, become a connoisseur of the unexpected).
- Wear a cape in public.
- Become someone who wears fascinatingly strange hats.
- Win a Nobel Prize for advancing fandom.
Have more to add to the list? Sound off in the comments section below!